Thursday, April 15, 2010

UC Big East title rings are in

Here they are folks, the biggest, baddest and boldest rings yet at the University of Cincinnati. A full story to come later on in the summer when I have time to tell it.

For the first time in three attempts, my last name was spelled correctly on the side of the ring. Come see the Bearcats in action on Saturday April 24th in Nippert Stadium for the annual spring game at 7 p.m.

Maybe you'll see a few of these:

NOTE: I am under the impression that most of the players from last year's squad were given their rings today after practice. Last season we did not receive our rings until well after the team received theirs in a ceremony at UC. (To my knowledge there was no ceremony this year because of the coaching changes that occurred) In the event that the players have not received their jewelry, there's a good possibility I'll get in trouble for this... Well, it wouldn't be the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts